Once you have been released from the Harris County, Brazoria County, and Fortbend County jails these are the ASAP Bail Bondsman Rules you must adhere to:
1. YOU MUST CONTACT ASAP BAIL BONDSMAN EVERY MONDAY BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9:00 A-M AND 6:00 PM. TO CHECK-IN. ALL BONDS EXCEEDING $7500 WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPEAR IN PERSON TO OFFICE LOCATED AT the Houston, Pearland or Richmon Texas locations.
2. During the term of the bond you may not leave the county of your residence, the State of Texas, or the United States without prior express permission of ASAP Bail Bondsman.
3. You must notify ASAP Bail Bondsman within 4 hours of any changes of your employment, home address, or phone numbers during the term of the bond(s).
4. Starting on the date on your contract You must pay your designated payment on the agreed dates to ASAP Bail Bondsman until your account is paid in full.
5. THERE WILL BE A $25.00 LATE FEE ASSESSED IF YOUR PAYMENT GOES 10 DAYS PAST DUE AND $5.00 PER DAY THEREAFTER.
6. ALL ACCOUNTS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE THE DISPOSAL OF YOUR CASE,
7. A representative of ASAP Bail Bondsman may at any time contact you by phone or in person, at home or your place of employment during the term of the bond (s).
8. Failing to comply with the above regulations, providing false information, or being arrested, or placed under arrest during the terms of the bond (s) are grounds for ASAP Bail Bondsman to request to be released from the bond(s) and warrant(s) being issued for your arrest. ASAP Bail Bonds shall not return any collateral/security if the bonds are released under these circumstances.
9. Bond jumping is a criminal offense. You may be charged with Bond jumping if you fail to appear in court as required during the term of the bond(s). ASAP Bail Bonds will not return any collateral/security if you fail to appear in court as required.
10. You understand and authorize ASAP Bail Bondsman or its representatives to contact, investigate, and/or obtain information from your employer (s), credit references, medical facilities, and/or Credit Bureaus for a period of 2 years from the date of this document to insure my appearance in court.